Friday, January 28, 2011

Im Gay

I was browsing the net one day... I saw this heart-melting piece of art, its actually not just a piece of art... its more of a PHENOMENON...while reading it, dozens and thousands of past experiences bombarded my mind, my heart and soul. Its as if I was relieving that same day, the day I fell in love and got my heart broken and torn, but despite such tribulation I was eager to stand up and prove to the world that Im GAY, hotter than your lover and yummier than your next. LOL Anyway, I'd like to share it with you guys, hope such will deeply touch your hearts...

I once loved one man, he took my only heart
and right there in front of me, he ripped it apart
I know he didn't mean to, and the fault is mine to blame
but the guilt and pain remains all the same
but now I understand, why he ran away
now I understand why he didn't stay
he was afraid to love, and afraid to take a chance
he was afraid to leave and make another stance
he was afraid to make his mark on societies wall
he was afraid to take a leap, as he could fall
he would have rather stayed inside that rotting jail
he rather stay with society, even though I paid bail
he made his mind and stayed with society
even though he had his chance to be free
so now as I sit outside societies dream
I linger like a nightmare, making people scream
they say its just a phase, that I'll get over it soon
they say its a disease, like the werewolf and the moon
but deep down in my heart, I know it isn't so
because I have to be strong, so I can show
people like the one man who threw me in a bin
that no matter how hard they try, we will never give in!
cause what's the point of hurting us? so we can feel bad?
so we can understand what its like to be sad?
well we already know just how it feels
cause it is so hard for us to reveal
that we like the same sex, and who really gives a damn?
goes in the end we all still go all cold and clam
so who cares if I'm gay! I am proud to be
because in my world I take it as a victory
that I can make a choice and stand from the rest
be an individual and try my best
and kids at school may laugh at me and call nasty names
but you know what? it doesn't matter its all a game!
cause later on in life they will suddenly see
that the reason I was gay, was because it was me
so go on a call out names and raise your heads so high
but remember who I am, just before you die
remember that I was strong and managed to pull through
and remember that if I can do it, then so can you
so today I stand and say that I am proud to be gay
and if I had a choice... I'd have it no other way!


- Told you so? I know you just had a teary eye, Am I right my friend? What can you say about it? =)



Source: I'm Gay, Teen Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/teen/poetry.asp?poem=24076#ixzz0uSjztkh9

No comments:

Post a Comment